Beralus Vinton Photography♥

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The [B] Family

While we were in CO, I had the chance to take a family picture for My sister-in-law . It was a warm day on Christmas day, so we went outside the house and took those beautiful shoots. Baby [R] is such a happy little baby that shooting were was a blast.


 This got to be my favorite pictures of those two.
 She loves to make that face and I am glad to catch on camera.

This is one squishy loving child! 

 It isn't she so cute?
 It was nice meeting you baby{R}.

Thanks [E] for letting me capture some of your precious moment with your sweet family. Have fun raising you baby girl, she is such a doll!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

These photos are great! I love the ones with her on the vehicle, the one with just daddy, and the one where they are both kissing her.

lovinangels said...

You are so talented! These are gorgeous!