Beralus Vinton Photography♥

Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby {A} | Newborn

Last week, I had the chance to to do my first Newborn shot and It was a lot of fun. She was a bit grumpy but I will be too if they kept dressing and undressing me while I just want to rest. She is so cute and precious that I had a hard time picking a favorite photo to put in here.
So here a few, hope you enjoyed them :)

She is so beautiful !!!!


 And of course, who doesn't Love a naked baby?!
 I couldn't help myself. . . Even crying, she looks adorable!






 Precious sleeping baby




Cute tiny feet :)
Thank you Nancy for letting do your sweetie's newborn shoots!!!!  

2 comments:

Larry said...

I love the pictures Suze! Thanks so much for taking them for us. You are sooo talented.

lovinangels said...

Those are cutest newborn shots I've ever seen. I can say that without the slightest bit of guilt because we didn't have professional newborn shots done at all.

The little feet are the best!