Beralus Vinton Photography♥

Sunday, August 21, 2011

2nd Birthday Shoot (Part II)

 We did a second shoot on baby girl birthday and we had a lot of fun doing all the things she likes to do. We got it all in three different place and just let her do whatever she wanted while I took her pictures. I can't believe she is two now...She is growing up so fast and is also learning a lot for just two years.





 She loves to talk on the phone and I was able to take a few while taking to grandma Michelle.







 She was having a blast.

 She pick some flowers and gave them to big brother....How sweet is that?!

 Her birthday cake that one of my friend made her and to top it all up, I made the tutu skirt for the cake stand :)
 My little rock star :)








Happy  Birthday baby Girl

♥♥♥LOVE mommy, daddy and big brother ♥♥♥

No comments: